Strongly committed to being a responsible corporate citizen, Cargolux is actively engaged in promoting environmentally-sound operations, ensuring ethical business practices, and investing into communities.
Signatory of the UN Global Compact since 2007
Committed to UN’s Agenda 2030 and the SDGs since 2017.
CSR report prepared in accordance with GRI Standards
Dedicated SAF program
Sustainable Air Freight Alliance - reporting carrier
Certified ISO 14001:2015
Certified ISO 45001:2018
Ensuring Ethical Business relationships - Know Your Supplier (KYS) process for business partners
Vetting of shipments from an ethical and human rights perspective
Committed to IATA’s 25 by 2025.
Driven by Cargolux's solid environmental program, in 2021 Cargolux scored 68/100 in the Ecovadis assessment
- Cargolux takes Corporate Social Responsibility to the next level
- Cargolux bans transport of hunting trophies
- Cargolux signs United for Wildlife Pledge
- Belugas on board – SEALIFE Trust and Cargolux join forces for an epic journey to the world’s first open water whale sanctuary
- Cargolux bans lion bone transport
- Cargolux supports pink October
- Cargolux pledges against plastic
- Cargolux donates medical supplies to Zhengzhou
- Cargolux joins UNICEF Humanitarian Airfreight Initiative
- Cargolux proudly supports Singapore Changi Airport community
- Cargolux launches SAF program