Since its inception, Cargolux's rich diversity and multiculturalism have been key to the company’s success.
Employees are Cargolux's strongest asset, and the airline strives to promote gender balance, a just culture, and equal opportunity for all. Anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, and an inclusive mindset are instilled in company values .
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees and establish the airline as a Health & Safety advocate for the industry. The Cargolux HQ in Luxembourg is ISO 45001:2018 certified and the guidelines are further applied company-wide.
- By committing to IATA’s 25 by 2025 initiative, Cargolux underlined its commitment to Gender Equality & Balance.
- The company has a strong focus on Staff Development at all levels in the organization. The Cargolux Corporate Training philosophy includes continuous learning and development as a central philosophy.
Sharing value with communities
Cargolux strives to be a committed local partner and responsible citizen. The airline actively supports initiatives that reflect its values in areas such as arts, sports, health, and youth.
- Cargolux supports local and global community developments that contribute to a better, kinder and healthier environment for all.
- The airline actively supports humanitarian organization and charity initiatives
- Young talents program: The airline puts strong emphasis on supporting future professionals and participates in a range of initiatives that include school visits and internship programs. The company participates in events that give youngsters the chance to gain personal impressions of daily work requirements in the air freight industry.
- In cooperation with Luxembourg’s Lycée Privé Emile Metz, a local technical college, Cargolux runs an Aircraft Mechanic Apprenticeship Scheme. The diploma has been EASA-certified since 2001.