TRAINEE GOVERNMENT & INDUSTRY AFFAIRS
Cargolux Airlines International is looking for a trainee (6 months) in the Government & Industry Affairs department.
With business activities around the globe and close to 1900 employees representing 65 nationalities, Cargolux can truly be described as a multinational, multicultural and multilingual workplace.
The trainee will be involved in projects related to the activities of the department, and will be given a unique chance to learn about the functioning of an international airline as well as its relations with external administrations and representative bodies.
- Enrolled in Master degree preferably in economics, political sciences, aviation management or in another relevant field
- Possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential data
- Ability to maneuver comfortably through complex processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Feeling comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French, other languages are a distinct advantage
- Advanced IT knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Position based in Luxembourg
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection
Apply for this job