Full Time, Temporary Contract - 6 months
- Assist the Navigation Officers on daily tasks (e.g.:analysis and calculation of city pair operating costs, maximum payload studies for scheduled and ad hoc flights).
- Assist the Navigation Officers on keeping the flight planning system data up to date.
- Assist the Flight Dispatchers by conducting in-depth research on NOTAMs and AIP content.
- Assist the Flight Dispatchers by filtering of NOTAMs from pilot briefing packages.
- Assist the Flight Dispatchers in obtaining aeronautical information with the appropriate service unit.
- Assist the Navigation Officers on regular tasks and demands linked to the Technical Pilot's Office (e.g.:route information charts / textual airway manual(s) / Airport Moving Maps)
- Perform specific or extra operational or administrative tasks assigned by the Head of Flight Dispatch in order to have the most optimum working environment
- General school leaving certificate of secondary education or equivalent (e.g. A-Level, BAC, Abitur)
- Aviation experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Result and solution oriented
- Ability to plan/ prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast paced environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Position based in Luxembourg
- Flexible with working hours
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection
Apply for this job