AGENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Cargolux Airlines International, S.A. would like to announce the following job vacancy at our Chicago, Illinois office:
- Disseminates rate and routing information via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Attains and maintains ability to find schedules, rates and trucking data sufficient to efficiently deal with customer requests and follow ups.
- Determines dimensional vs. actual weights, works simultaneously in English and metric systems, knows aircraft floor-loading limitations, and knows when to apply positions vs. volume weights.
- Be thoroughly conversant in booking, ALERT, SPH, and LUX-reservation notification procedures relevant to bookings, as well as how to find relevant data for destination import restrictions.
- Has a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel programs, able to correctly record booking information, and process related billing transactions in Cargoluxs' revenue accounting system.
- Represents Cargolux with decorum, dress and demeanor reflective of high standards in a pleasant, business-like manger while discharging the duties of his/her position with optimum efficiency.
- In addition to responsibilities otherwise enumerated herein, the Sales-Customer Service Agent shall perform other assignments as directed by the Sales or Station/Regional Managers.
- Must be found qualified/acceptable by government agencies for issuance of airport ID.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a current passport. Must also be willing to travel for Cargolux domestically and internationally for business requirements.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Chicago, Illinois area.
Resumes should be submitted to:
- Olivia McMasters
HR Manager, Area 1
- Garrett Dingman
Regional Manager Ops, NAM
Apply for this job