JR FLIGHT SIMULATOR TECHNICIAN
Full Time, Permanent Contract
- Perform regular and unscheduled maintenance on various training equipment used for ground school, flight and emergency training used by Cargolux and external customers.
- Maintain, and at times expand, computer networks
- Utilize a maintenance management system to record and track all maintenance activities.
- Perform pre and post flight procedures on simulators and visual system alignments.
- Perform simulator flight and system tests.
- Assist during modifications and training equipment enhancements.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Secondary technical education or accomplished apprenticeship with focus on electrical/electronic trade or equivalent
- IT experience would be considered as a definite advantage
- Experience with Windows 10/XP/7/Server, network components/setup/troubleshooting and PC hardware is considered as an advantage
- Practical maintenance experience with current flight simulator technology is considered an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages are a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Co-operative and flexible attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Feeling comfortable to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing and executing work assignments
- Please note that the internal position title will be: Jr Mechanic Flight Simulator
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection
- Position based in Luxembourg
- Willing to work on shifts 24/7/365
Apply for this job