Full Time, Temporary Contract - 12 months
- Calculate and provide daily respective departments with city pair operating costs and maximum payload studies for scheduled and ad hoc flights.
- Provide Network Management and Charter department with seasonal review of block times and payload studies.
- Identify routes improvements during the initial study phase for internal review.
- Analysis of new future routing by using all aircraft type comparison studies, and other special projects as assigned.
- Prepare and maintain company approved aerodrome alternate listing.
- Ensure accurate routing planning data is available in the flight planning system.
- Assist the flight dispatchers by conducting in-depth research on NOTAMs and AIP content.
- Assist the flight dispatchers by filtering of NOTAMs from pilot briefing packages.
- Liaise with State providers on queries regarding content of State publication(s), ie NOTAMs AIPs.
- Assist the flight dispatchers in obtaining aeronautical information with the appropriate service unit.
- Review of customized FMS NAVDB for specific types procedures
- Liaise with 3rd party provider data handling and ensure the integrity and the distribution of navigation databases and charting for each AIRAC Cycle.
- Coordinate with the Technical Pilot office concerning the information review of navigation terminal charts / textual airway manual(s) / Airport Moving Maps (AMM).
- Set the overflight fees in the flight planning for provisioning the SAP invoicing system.
- Perform specific or extra operational or administrative tasks assigned by the Head of Flight Dispatch in order to have the most optimum working environment
- General school leaving certificate of secondary education or equivalent (e.g. A-Level, BAC, Abitur)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge & experience on flight operations
- Possess experience in a related field such as air traffic control, airline navigation or performance departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Result and solution oriented
- Ability to manage an environment with complex processes
- Ability to plan/ prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast paced environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English, French and German, other languages are a distinct advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- AIMS knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Flight Operations Systems
- Full time position, Temporary contract, Position based in Luxembourg
- Flexible with working hours
Apply for this job