INSTRUCTOR (SR) M & E TRAINING
Full Time, Permanent Contract
- Deliver training in accordance with course schedule by:
- Applying appropriate instructional techniques to aid learning.
- Preparing training aids and studies material as directed by the Manager or assistant Manager Technical Training.
- Adapting delivery style to correspond with the requirements of the group.
- Using new teaching technologies as required by the course.
- Maintain course materials for allocated courses by:
- Ensuring materials reflect current procedures, policies and best practice.
- Ensuring materials are in line with regulatory standards. (DAC and / or EASA requirements)
- Support the M&E Training and Maintenance & Production departments by:
- Maintaining & managing technical training catalogue in the LMS
- Supporting the departments needs in regards to administration
- Suggesting and developing new training / teaching techniques and dept improvements
- Assisting in the upkeep of the M & E Division personnel training records.
- Providing the required initial & recurrent training (classroom & WBT) iaw national & int'l regulations
- Submitting recommendations for improving work procedure, methods and techniques.
- Preparing & carrying out "Practical Element " & "On the Job" Training.
- Be holder of a EASA AML B2 license
- Experience in 747-400 aircraft maintenance or 747-8 aircraft maintenance is considered as an advantage
- Training, coaching and testing skills
- Good knowledge of technical publications (Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Component Maintenance Manual, Airworthiness Directive, Service Bulletin, Maintenance Programme, etc.)
- Being open-minded and relating comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Be fluent in English, other languages are considered as advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Be prepared to travel when required
- Able to work with different people and different cultures
- Be able to demonstrate and give an energy and enthusiasm for all training activities
- Good PC skills: MS Office products, PowerPoint are required; Web Publishing knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Position based in Luxembourg
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection
Apply for this job