CLERK GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
Full Time, Temporary Contract - 6 months
- Assist customers, outstations on all Road Feeder Service (RFS) related matters.
- Follow up/ ensure adherence on the regulatory and environmental issues pertaining to surface transportation.
- Assist to build-up, maintain and optimize the surface transport activities and network on a daily base.
- Plan, monitor and steer the Cargolux RFS import and export operations, including coordination of services and timings with handling agents, customers and suppliers.
- Ensure a cost cost-efficient operation.
- Execute administrative duties (listings, truck orders, statistics, direct delivery/pick up customer details) as required.
- Assist truck drivers if and where necessary.
- Do regular suppliers and partner's performance checks as required.
- Assist the department management to monitor and control the feeder and de-feeder services cost and expense developments.
- Perform measurements and statistics about routes performances in terms of tonnage and movements, supplier's activities and on-time performances.
- Sort out and clarify invoice or cost related disputes with suppliers. Perform the co-load invoicing for Europe.
Essential requirements for the position:
- Secondary technical education or accomplished apprenticeship with focus on logistics or equivalent
- Previous experience and knowledge of trucking and forwarding is considered as an advantage
- Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people, anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Feeling comfortable to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Strong time management skills and being able to take decisions within tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritize work aligned with organizational goals
- Fluency in written and spoken English; German and French are a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Willing to work on shifts 24/7/365
- Position based in Luxembourg
- Temporary contract (6 months)
Apply for this job